Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Art of JMiles



Welcome everyone, to my blog/website. It's been a long time coming, but this will be the site, from now on, in which i will present to viewers and employers my artwork. Briefly I would like to note that my skills lie in 3D art, 2D texturing, as well as concept art and Illustration. I am seeking work in the gaming industry for a 3D modeling position. I model HLD and LLD characters quickly and efficiently utilizing software such as 3D Studio Max, Zbrush2, as well as Adobe Photoshop for texturing. I have been working proficiently in 3DSMax and Photoshop for 4 solid years now, and Zbrush for a little over a year. I was trained to hone my skills of this software from the Savannah College of Art and Design, where I obtained a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree. Since graduation of 2006, I have been, assertively, seeking jobs to which I can offer my services to.


With no further introduction, welcome to my site. Comments and feedback are surely welcome. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: